Hungary Government Scholarship 2023/24 (Fully Funded)
Applications for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Academic Year 2023-24 are open now. It will last till 16th January 2023. Hungary Government Scholarships 2023 is prestigious Government Scholarship that offers the Bachelors, Masters, One Tier Master, Non-Degree, & PhD. The Degree Programs. Scholarship is open to all the international candidates from all parts of globe. You can apply without IELTS/TOFL for the Scholarships. IELTS is Not Compulsory. No Application Fee is required. Hundreds of students from all around the globe apply for Stipendium Hungaricum Government Scholarship. Scholarship will cover all the dues including your Air Tickets.
Stipendium Scholarship 2023 will select 5500 international students. Candidates are offered more than 600 full degree program and covering all higher education fields at all degree levels, including part time & doctoral programs at the 31 Hungarian higher education institutions. This is one of the best Fully Funded Scholarships in 2023 to Study in this country. Complete details, application guidelines, and procedure to apply for Stipendium Hungary Government Scholarship 2023-24 is Given below.
Details About Hungary Government Scholarship 2023
- Host Country: Hungary – Study in Hungary
- Degree: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral, Non-Degree
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- No of Scholarships: 5500
- Deadline: 15 January 20223
Must Check: Ireland Government International Fully Funded Scholarships 2023
Duration of the Stipendium Scholarship 2023
- Bachelor’s Scholarships: 2-4 Years
- Master’s Scholarships: 1.5-2 Years
- One-tier master: 5-6 Years
- Doctoral Scholarships: 4 Years
- Non-degree Programs: 1 Year
Stipendium Hungary Government Scholarship is Fully Funded Scholarship program. Hence it will cover all dues. Apply for Scholarship.
- Full Tuition Fee: Covered for PhD, BS and MS.
- Monthly Stipend: 43,700 HUF per Month which is enough to cover your food expenses and other expenses.
- Full Accommodation will be provided.
- Health Insurance
- Airfare Tickets will also be provided to the selected candidates.
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection,
- Rural Development Engineering
- International Economy and Business,
- Engineering Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Mechatronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Urban Systems Engineering,
- Complex Rehabilitation,
- Public Health,
- Social Work in Health Care,
- Social Work and Social Economy,
- English Studies,
- American Studies,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Science Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M.
- Classical Musical Performance
These documents are important to be prepared before applying for the Hungary Government scholarships 2023024.
- Certificate of Education High school diploma, University or College Diploma (Certificate) or any equivalent; all should English.
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Citizens or permanent residents of USA applying for Medicine program of University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
Application timeline for Stipendium Scholarship is given below. Please Submit your applications according to deadlines. Application Deadline is 15 January 2023.
How to Apply (Application Process)
Application Process is online and all applications should be submitted online. This page will guide you through application process in user friendly way. You can find all essential information for application here.
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – BA/BSC, MA/MSC
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – DOCTORAL
VISIT HERE FOR CALL FOR STIPENDIUM SCHOLARSHIP 2023
Stipendium Hungaricum, is a prestigious Higher Education Scholarship. Founded by Hungarian Government in year 2013, program is Trade and managed by Tempus Public Foundation and supervised by Ministry of the Foreign Affairs